The PITS academic programs and facilities are open to students of all Christian denominations who meet the standard requirements for admission. The PITS desires only qualified students and personnel who are committed to Jesus Christ. However,PITS does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, or any other programs and activities.
The following documents must be included in the application process.
- The application form click here to download the admissions form Application form
- A non-refundable application fee ($100.00)
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of the applicant’s Christian faith
- Two recent photograph(Passport photo)
- Official transcripts from all schools attended including high school.
The application form and other forms can be obtained from the admission office, requested by either phone or mail.
The mailing address and phone/fax numbers are:
Pacific International Theological Seminary
101 S Atlantic Blvd Alhambra CA 91801 Tel:626-570-1511 Ext 24 or Direct line 626-716-8618, Fax: 626-289-0923